There are several reasons why there could by problems with Lulubox, and therefore, also different solutions for each case, if there’s a solution to your problem. Let’s take a look at some of the most common errors and how to fix them.
Mobile Legends not installed
Many users download Lulubox searching for a Mobile Legends MOD that allows them to play with all skins unlocked. However, once they install Lulubox, they can’t find Mobile Legends amongst the games available. The solution? Follow these steps:
- Step 1: close Lulubox.
- Step 2: go to your phone’s Settings and access the menu with all the apps installed on your device.
- Step 3: search for Lulubox and access its information.
- Step 4: scroll to the next window until you see the option to delete the cache and run this action.
- Step 5: turn off your WiFi connection.
- Step 6: now search for Lulubox amongst your installed apps and launch the application. You should now see the Mobile Legends icon amongst the games available, hit the button!
- Step 7: turn on the Internet connection once again.
Different users have also reported the following error when running the application, which obviously prevents them from using it. An on-screen texts warns about the problem:
Running Exception! Please check the running environment of your cell phone and try again later.
In this case, to solve this error we’ll also have to follow the above-mentioned instructions, in other words, visit the apps menu in our settings, access the Lulubox settings, and delete the cache of the app before trying to reopen it.
Another possible solution for those users with a hex editor on their phone is to uninstall this app. They usually cause problems because they’re basically the same kind of application.
On the other hand, don’t forget to check how much free storage space you’ve got, it might not be enough to run Lulubox. You can also try reinstalling the app from scratch.