For the time being, the list of games with which Lulubox is compatible when it comes to modifying their attributes is quite short. We’re talking about only four games that we can find on the app’s main interface for which we can find specific patches:
- Mobile Legends Bang Bang.
- Garena Free Fire Battlegrounds.
- Subway Surfers.
We expect this app to expand its catalog in future updates, offering us the possibility to apply patches to other games. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that those are the only titles it can work because we can add many others allowing us to speed up their gameplay even without specific patches. For such purpose, we have to carry out the following procedure:
- Step 1: open Lulubox and on the main interface tap the button at the bottom of the screen labelled as +Add Games.
- Step 2: the next window will show you a list with all the applications installed on your smartphone. Browse through it to search for the game you wish to speed up and add it to the initial list.
- Step 3: that game will now appear on the main interface, so now we’ll have to select it.
- Step 4: you’ll see that the Game speed-up option is enabled by default. If it were disabled, we have to activate it and click on the Launch button.
- Step 5: we’ll have to wait for the modification to be processed and as soon as it’s finished, we can play our games much faster.
Compared to other applications of the likes of SB Game Hacker or Lucky Patcher it’s a tool with more limitations but it’s much easier to use when it comes to hacking games as we only have to install patches without worrying about searching for values to be modified manually.